2000 Season Fantasy Edition (Chalkzone 400 @ Plainsville Motor Speedway, August 20th, 2000) Edit
- Curse-words will be censored out by *bleep*s.
Car Numbers, Sponsors, Manufacturers, and Drivers Edit
- 1 Pennzoil Chevrolet (Jimmy Neutron)
- 2 Miller Lite Ford (Rudy Tabootie)
- 3 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet (Eddy "The Intimidator" McRich)
- 4 Kodak Chevrolet (Remy Buxaplenty)
- 5 Corn Flakes Chevrolet (Imaginary Gary)
- 6 Valvoline Ford (Professor Finbarr Calamitous)
- 7 PHILLIPS Nation's Rent Chevrolet (Wanda)
- 8 Budweiser Chevrolet (Homer Simpson)
- 9 Kodiak Ford (Mojo Jojo)
- 10 Aaron's Pontiac (Jimmy from "Ed, Edd n Eddy")
- 12 Mobil 1 Ford (Snap White)
- 14 Conseco Pontiac (Nelson Muntz)
- 16 TV Guide Ford (Buttercup Simpson)
- 17 DEWALT Power Tools Ford (Evil Jimmy Clone)
- 18 Interstate Batteries Pontiac (Ed"Lumpy" Monobrow)
- 19 MOTOROLA Ford (Eduardo)
- 20 Home Depot Pontiac (Eddward "Double-D" Marion)
- 21 CITGO Ford (Princess Morbucks)
- 22 CATERPILLAR Pontiac (Sandy Cheeks)
- 24 DUPONT Chevrolet (Timmy Turner)
- 25 Michael Holigan Chevrolet (Trixie Tang)
- 26 KMART Ford (Bubble Bass from "Spongebob Squarepants")
- 28 TEXACO Havoline Ford (Sheldon J. Plankton)
- 31 LOWE'S Chevrolet (Blooreguard Q. "Bloo" Kazoo)
- 32 Tide Ford (Blossom Neutron)
- 33 Oakwood Homes Chevrolet (Mac Kazoo)
- 36 M&Ms Pontiac (Spongebob Squarepants)
- 40 Coors Light Chevrolet (Bart Simpson)
- 42 Bellsouth Chevrolet (Cindy Vortex)
- 43 STP Pontiac (Bubbles Turner)
- 44 Hot Wheels Pontiac (Kevin)
- 45 Spree/Sprint Chevrolet (Sheen Estevez)
- 55 Square-D Chevrolet (Stanley S. Squarepants)
- 60 Power Team Chevrolet (Francis Bull-E)
- 66 Route 66 KMART Ford (Fuzzy Lumpkins)
- 71 Real Tree Chevrolet (Cosmo)
- 75 Redcell Ford (Patrick Star)
- 77 JASPER Ford (Rolf)
- 88 Quality Care Ford (Lisa Simpson)
- 93 Amoco Pontiac (Evil Officer Mike Brikowski)
- 94 McDonald's Ford (Squidward Tentacles)
- 97 John Deere Ford (Penny Sanchez)
- 99 EXIDE Batteries Ford (Denzel Crocker)
Race Winner Edit
- 2 (Miller Lite Ford) (Rudy Tabootie)
Number Of Laps Edit
Number Of Cautions Edit
- Bart Simpson vs. Denzel Crocker (Lap 265 / Crocker deliberately body-slams race leader, Bart out of the way in Turns 3 & 4, giving Imaginary Gary the lead (only to get past by Rudy Tabootie for the win), causing Bart and Crocker to FURIOUSLY trash-talk and confront each other during the post-race).
- Rudy Tabootie vs. Bubble Bass (post-race victory lap / Bubble Bass, as the sore sport he is, managed to wreck Rudy Tabootie during his victory lap out of complete unsportsmanship)
Quote 1 Edit
- (wiki-special opens inside the Plainsville Motor Speedway in Rudy & Penny's hauler with Rudy, Penny, Snap, Ed, Timmy, Bubbles, Edd, and Jackie having breakfast)
- Rudy: So Bubbles, um... how are your eyes doin'?
- Bubbles: A lot better, but they're still a little stingy. (in reference to the "2000 Global Crossing At The Glen Fantasy Edition wiki" that happened the weekend prior)
- Timmy: Awww... we know, Bubbles. But look on the bright side, your eyes are healed for life, and you were lucky that the infield care-center staff kindly put the race on MRN Radio for you since you couldn't watch it on TV (referring to Bubbles wearing an eye-patch after her laser surgery). They even let you give the command to fire the engines on the jumbo-trons around the race-course! The fans were cheering and awwing for you!
- Bubbles: You're right, Timmy. I should let last week go and talk about our plans for today's race.
- Timmy: Atta girl, Bubs.
- Bubbles: Awww... Timmykins. *kisses Timmy on the cheek and Timmy blushes*
- Snap (with food in his mouth / in a moaning way): Aw, c'mon! Not while I have fu--*bleep*--ing food in my mouth!
- Rudy: SNAP?!
- Ed: Snap just said a bad word, Double-D!
- Edd (annoyed): Aw, the gall of that, Snap! Why must you talk and cuss with your mouthful?
- Snap: *gulps food down* What?! I just don't like people kissing right in front of me while I'm trying to eat!
- Timmy: Well, Bubbles is my WIFE and she has every right to kiss me wherever and whenever she wants, right Bubs?
- Bubbles: Right, hon. You should lighten up, Snap.
- Ed: Like sunscreen?
- Edd: Ed, hush.
- Ed: *sad groan*
- Edd: Anyway, Jackie's pregnant belly is slowly growing. She's due in September (foreshadowing the "2000 Krusty Burger 400 Fantasy Edition" wiki). *lifts up her shirt a little bit* Take a look at Jackie's stomach's current state.
- *all gasp*
- Bubbles (cutely): Oh, your baby's going to be so cute, I know it!!!! *tears up happily and rubs Jackie's pregnant belly with her index finger*
- Timmy: I can't wait to see that baby in September. Hopefully we don't have a race on the same day of the birth. You'd might have to miss seeing your baby being born if we DID have a race that same day.
- Edd: My, no Timmy! I wouldn't miss seeing my dear Jackie give birth. I'll tell you why. If Jackie somehow goes into labor on that specific race weekend (foreshadowing the "2000 Krusty Burger 400 Fantasy Edition" wiki), I'd have to do either one of these 2 things. If Jackie goes into labor overnight, I have to immediately let NASCAR know about my absence in that race in order to see the newborn baby, because family is more crucial. But if Jackie goes into labor in the late race-morning, I'd only have to START the race and have one of you and Bubbles' children take my place in the car so I can see my newborn baby. Note, if one takes over as a relief driver, the Championship points still go to the same driver who started the race.
- Timmy: Man, you really know your stuff, Double-Dude.
- Edd (to Jackie's belly / cutely): *puts hand on Jackie's pregnant belly* Did you move your arm to try and reach me? Yes, you did.
- Rudy: That baby's gonna be a cute one, Jackie.
- Jackie: Thanks, Rudy.
- Penny: And hopefully the baby becomes a healthy one.
- Edd (cutely): *feels a kick from Jackie's pregnant belly* Did you just kick me? Yes you did!
- Snap (to himself): *growls* I hate this fu--*bleep*--ing mushy stuff.
- Ed: Can the little dicken help us defeat the evil lug-nut mutants from "I Was A Mutant Lug-Nut" who run over people and dine on them with fast-food utensils?
- Bubbles: *shrieks* Ed, please.... *cries and hugs Timmy in fear*
- Penny: *gasps* Ed, you know Bubbles is ultra-sensitive to scary stuff and your monster-movie sequences.
- Timmy (while hugging a crying Bubbles): (to Ed) Yeah, I bet the newborn baby wouldn't want to listen to your stupid monster-movie tales. (to Bubbles / calmly) There, there, Bubbly. *kisses her on the cheek to sooth her*
- Snap (annoyed): I'm going to the garage. Later. *leaves the scene* *scene cuts to "NASCAR Raceday: Served By The Krusty Krab"*
Quote 2 Edit
Quote 3 Edit
- ("ESPN Speedworld Theme" plays)
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): We're yet again at a brand new NASCAR Winston Cup Series city, and that is the city of Plainsville, as we bring you live coverage of the Chalkzone 400 from the new Plainsville Motor Speedway! This new speedway used to be on the grounds of the old Plainsville Elementary School, the school 2 of our famous drivers, Rudy Tabootie, and Penny Sanchez attended before making it into the NASCAR Winston Cup Series. Back in January, NASCAR had purchased the land that the old Plainsville Elementary School laid on, and the school cherished it's final school day back in early February, which was actually a huge shindig when NASCAR came to the school and hosted a special early-last-day-of-school fanfest. At the event, the pupils who DID attend that school were given free tickets to the very first race here inside the new Plainsville Motor Speedway. The school was demolished, and the construction began of this new state-of-the-ark racing facility, and was named by Bruton Smith, the Plainsville Motor Speedway! Hello everyone, I'm Bob Jenkins alongside former NASCAR Champion and race analyst, Benny Parsons. Whoa-hoa, this crowd is DEFINITELY pumped up to witness a NASCAR Winston Cup Series race, don't you think, BP?
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Indeed they are, Bob! This brand new speedway will bring a lot more tourists inside Plainsville than ever in the city's history, and that's only for 1 reason, and that is NASCAR Winston Cup Series racin' the city.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): After suffering last week's "blurry" but scary accident back in Watkins Glen (in reference to the "2000 Global Crossing @ The Glen Fantasy Edition" wiki), Bubbles Turner looks to rebuild her momentum after both that scary accident and after going through her ultra-vital laser surgery hours prior to that race. Right now, Bubbles is okay and in full-vision for this race and rest of her life.
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): In matter of fact, Bubbles Turner had told Ned Jarrett on her interview on "NASCAR Today" this morning, that her eyes still felt a little bit on the "sting" side, but hopefully, she'll be able to wear that pain off today with 267 laps of bumper-to-bumper race action.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Let's hope Bubbles Turner can redeem herself as the race goes on. The city of Plainsville's wait for motorsports action is over, and now we're ready to get the Chalkzone 400 underway! Let's go trackside for the command!
- Track P.A Announcer: Race fans, it is now time *crowd suddenly cheers EXTREMELY LOUDLY in unison* for the 4 most famous words in all of auto-racing! Here to give the city of Plainsville's first command, please welcome your grand marshal, Plainsville's own pro-wrestler, Thor Throat! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly*
- Thor Throat: GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!!!! *crowd cheers EXTREMELY loudly*
- *engines start and rev loudly in unison to the HYSTERICALLY cheering crowd*
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): The city of Plainsville now has their wish! The epic sound of 43 stock cars roaring to life in their town! The green flag flies next on ESPN! *scene cuts to Bubbles' cockpit*
Quote 4 Edit
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN / in unison to the hysterically cheering crowd): Alright, Pllainsville racefans! You asked for it, now it has happened! *crowd cheers louder as the pace-car pulls into the pits* The pace-car heads for pit road, and we're ready to start the inaugural running of the Chalkzone 400! Queen Rapsheeba has the speedway's first green flag in her hand... *cars accelerate to take the green flag waved by Queen Rapsheeba, in unison to the HYSTERICALLY cheering crowd*... and now she waves it! The green flag is out and we're underway in the Chalkzone 400! Glad you're with us on ESPN!
- Doug Rice (PRN Radio): They have 267 laps to try and grab the new speedway's first checkered flag in the Chalkzone 400! The green flag is in the air! It's Cindy Vortex and Rudy Tabootie side-by-side down through the first "kink" of the double-dogleg!
- Rob Albright (PRN Radio): Let's see who "out-braves" the other in this front row! Cindy Vortex is trying to maintain the advantage, but Rudy Tabootie pushes her up the banking! They'll race side-by-side off Turn #2 with Timmy Turner there to challenge!
- Pat Patterson (PRN Radio): It is a dead-heat comin' down the backstretch now! Tabootie's out front! Timmy Turner wants to get to the front, and he wants to get there fast! He's gonna challenge Tabootie on the bottom! Here comes the #24 car! He'd like to lead that first lap today in Plainsville!
- Mark Garrow (PRN Radio): Timmy Turner slides up the racetrack! Rudy Tabootie will lead Lap #1, then it's Turner, Vortex racing side-by-side! Sandy Cheeks and Nelson Muntz battle it out in Turn #1!
- Rob Albright (PRN Radio): Sandy Cheeks dives to the bottom of the racetrack! Nelson Muntz is about a groove and a half of! They will CONTINUE side-by-side! There's a little bit of a wiggle by Muntz as he gets up on the edge of that racing surface! Moving hard to the inside is Bloo Kazoo, making it 3-wide!
- Pat Patterson (PRN Radio): It's 3-wide down the backstretch! Kazoo's on the inside, you got Cheeks on the outside, and Muntz battling on the far-outside there now Kazoo will get the position! He'll battle it off Turn #4! Here comes Muntz to try and get the 4th spot!
- Doug Rice (PRN Radio): They're still battling back there for 4th right now! Bloo Kazoo cuts the nose off of Muntz car! Next in line, it's Sandy Cheeks! Here comes Francis Bull-E to the inside of Bubbles Turner!
- Rob Albright (PRN Radio): Bubbles Turner's about to lose a position as Francis Bull-E has the slight advantage diving into Turn #2! He'll get those left-side tires treacherously low down to the yellow line and pick up a spot! Now Jimmy Neutron goes to work on Bubbles Turner!
Quote 5 Edit
Quote 6 Edit
Quote 7 Edit
Quote 8 Edit
Quote 9 Edit
Quote 10 Edit
Quote 12 Edit
Quote 13 Edit
Quote 14 Edit
Quote 15 Edit
Quote 16 Edit
Quote 17 Edit
Quote 18 Edit
Quote 19 Edit
Quote 20 Edit
Quote 21 Edit
Quote 22 Edit
Quote 23 Edit
Quote 24 Edit
Quote 25 Edit
- (Lap 265 of 267 Laps)
- Pat Patterson (PRN Radio): Bart Simpson and Denzel Crocker remain side-by-side down the backstretch! Crocker's on the inside, and Bart's on the outside! They battle it out as Bubble Bass and Rudy Tabootie watch from 3rd and 4th, ridin' on their back bumpers, *with sudden realization / hysterically* AND CROCKER BODYSLAMS SIMPSON UP THE TRACK MAKING IT 3 WIDE COMIN OFFA TURN 4!
- Doug Rice (PRN Radio): 3 wide for the lead off Turn 4 as Bubble Bass will shoot out to the front and Rudy Tabootie will follow suit as he sniffs at the #26 BIG Kmart Ford's Bumper past the start/finish line! 2 laps to go here in the Chalkzone 400! Bubble Bass still shows the way, but his lead is at stake! They head back to Turn #1!
- Rob Albright (PRN Radio): Bubble Bass wants to win and punch his ticket for Springfield! But Rudy Tabootie doesn't want that to happen! Rudy Tabootie goes on stalking the rear-bumper of Bubble Bass as they come off Turn #2!
- Pat Patterson (PRN Radio): They'all thunder down the backstretch, and Rudy Tabootie IS THERE! Tabootie swings down the inside of the #26 machine of Bubble Bass! Here comes the hometown hero, lookin' for the lead and possibly the win here in Plainsville! They now race door -to-door off the 3rd and 4th corner! *scene cuts to Bubble Bass' cockpit
- (Frontstretch, frontstraightaway, and in Turn #1)
- Bubble Bass (battling side-by-side for 1st): Oh no, Chalk Boy! I ain't letting you pass me and win for your loser-fans! *scene cuts to Rudy's cockpit*
- Rudy (in 1st by inches): And I ain't letting you and REXCOR taste victory inside me, Snap, and my wife, Penny's hometown! Sorry, Trouble Bass! You're not winning this one! *scene cuts to the track*
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN / in unison to the HYSTERICALLY cheering crowd cheering Rudy on): They come off the 2nd corner on the final lap! Tabootie and Bubble Bass battle it out side-by-side, down the backstretch!
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Man, oh man! Rudy Tabootie DOES NOT want Bubble Bass to win this race and clinch a playoff spot!
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Rudy Tabootie nearly completes the pass as they head into the corner! Bubble Bass goes high, and so does Tabootie, trying to hold him off for the win!
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): This is really gettin' good, Bob! *audio switches to PRN Radio*
- Doug Rice (PRN Radio): Rudy Tabootie and Bubble Bass remain side-by-side as they begin to make their way of the final corners! Tabootie slams the door on Bubble Bass on the high side, but Bubble Bass will try and get the advantage on the low side, but Tabootie goes with him, trying to hold him off! Bubble Bass attempts to charge, but he is gonna run out of time! Rudy Tabootie is gonna win the Chalkzone 400 here in Plainsville! The hometown fans here in Plainsville cheer, jump, and screams wildly as Tabootie pumps his fist in the air out the window-net on his victory lap!
Quote 26 Edit
- scene cuts to Bubble Bass' cockpit*
- Bubble Bass (finished 2nd): *growls* NO FAIR! NO FAIR! I wanted to humiliate Chalk Boy in front of his home crowd! I wanted to run him out of town! *snarls, then roars as he did in the "Spongebob Squarepants" episode "Pickles"* *floors the accelerator, looking for Rudy* *scene cuts to Rudy's cockpit*
- Rudy (race winner / in unison to the crowd cheering LOUDLY for him / on his victory lap): YEAH!!! WHOOOO!!!!
- Lisa (finished 14th): *exits her #88 Quality Care Ford, then watches in horror, Bubble Bass charging for Rudy on his victory lap* *gasps in horror* RUDY, LOOK OUT!!!! *scene cuts to Rudy's cockpit*
- Rudy (race winner / on his victory lap): Isn't it great to win at home, Mr. Fassler? *suddenly hears a raging Bubble Bass charging for him* *exclaims in horror, then Bubble Bass STRIKES him hard* *scene cuts to the accident, then the horrified gasping crowd, then pit-road*
- Penny (in horror): NOOOO, RUDY!!!!
- Spongebob (in horror): *screams in fright as he did in the "Spongebob Squarepants" episode "Bossy Boots"*
- Blossom (in horror): I can't believe Bubble Bass did that!!!
- Bubbles (frightened): POOR RUDY!!!! HOLD ME TIMMY!!!! *hugs Timmy and squeezes him hard in extreme fright and cries*
- Kevin: Trouble Bass is way beyond dork for that stupid move!
- Bart: Tell me about it, Kevin! Bubble Bass has "sore-loser" written all over his forehead! *scene cuts to ESPN Broadcast Booth*
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Bubble Bass has took out the race winner, Rudy Tabootie in Turn #1 on his his victory lap, *scene cuts to the scene of the accident* and NASCAR is DEFINITELY not liking that reckless low-down move.
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Man oh, man! I have NEVER saw anything as contradicting as THAT in NASCAR in my entire life. Bubble Bass could've KILLED the poor guy, but luckily Rudy Tabootie is walkin' away from the crash, and now it looks like he has some harsh words for that sore loser. *scene cuts to the scene of the sccident*
- Rudy (as the safety vehicles and tow trucks arrived at the scene of the crash): Hey, Trouble Bass! What's the big idea trying to take me out like that?! You lost fair and square! There's no reason to be the sore sport you are!
- Bubble Bass (angrily): I don't care what you think, Chalk Boy! I wanted to humiliate you in front of your loser-fans, but you crashed my party and beat me! NO FAIR! *Bubble Bass was about to attack Rudy, but is suddenly forcefully restrained by race officials and is escorted into one of the safety vehicles*
- Rudy: What a sore loser he his. *scene cuts to Victory Lane*
Quote 27 Edit
- Since this is the 2000 season, the commentators on TV (ESPN) will be Bob Jenkins (now retired) & Benny Parsons (1941-2007).
- The PRN Radio commentators for this wiki-race will be Mark Garrow & Doug Rice (in the booth), Rob Albright (Turns 1 & 2), and Pat Patterson (backstretch, backstrightaway, and Turn #3)
- The TV pit reporters (ESPN) will be Bill Weber, Dr. Jerry Punch, Marty Schneider, Matt Yocum, and Wally Dallenbach.
- The radio pit reporters (PRN Radio) will be Brett McMillan, Steve Richards, Jim Noble, Brad Gillie, Wendy Venturini, Hermie Sadler, and Brendan Gaughan.
- The Plainsville Motor Speedway is a spoof of the Kentucky Speedway.
- Rudy, Penny, and Snap are the hometown fan-favorites to win this wiki-race.
Plainsville Motor Speedway (spoof of Kentucky Speedway) Edit
<hero description="This wiki-special contains characters from various shows racing in the 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup Series." imagename="" cropposition=""></hero>